How to Claim Your Owner Account on our eCommerce Website
Online account management is currently only available to owners. If you’re not an owner yet and you’d like access to this feature and lots of other features and benefits, learn more about becoming an owner here.
If you’re a Menomonie Market Food Co-op owner and you’re ready to try placing an order for curbside pickup through our eCommerce website, complete these steps before you begin shopping. Why? A cool feature of our new eCommerce website is that it’s linked directly to your owner account in-store, which means you’ll be able to view all of your past purchases at our store (receipts, products you purchased, declining balance, etc) right in the account section once you register online.
To access all of that information, you must claim your account on the site with the email address or phone number listed on your owner account. If you don’t know which email you used, it’s the email that receives receipts every time you make a purchase in-store. If you don’t receive emailed receipts and don’t know which email you used, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before registering for an account so we can check for you.
If you don’t claim your account with the email address or phone number listed under your owner account, you won’t be able to use your declining balance at checkout or access owner deals pricing, past purchases, etc, and no online orders will be captured in your owner account (which you want should we be able to pay patronage dividends again).
Claiming Your Owner Account
Once you know the email address used on your owner account, follow these steps exactly to claim your account:
1. Click this link to find the registration page for owner accounts that already exist on our eCommerce website.
2. The page should ask you to reset your password. This is because you do already have an account but don’t yet have a password and need to set one. To do so, you first need to verify your account. Select the method by which you’d like to receive your account verification code (Email, Text, Call). Enter your email or phone number; don’t forget to use the email address or phone number linked to your owner account. Then click the “Submit” button.
3. The page should reload, and it should have a box into which you can enter the verification code you requested. Check your email or phone for the verification code. Once you receive the code, type in or copy/paste the code into the box on the page and click the “Submit” button.
4. The page should reload again, and it should ask you to set your password. Enter a password into both boxes, then click the “Continue” button.
5. You are now logged in with your existing owner account. If at any time you are logged out of your account, you can log back in with your owner number and password by clicking the “Login” button on the top right corner of the page if on desktop or in the main menu if on mobile.
Features You Can Use Once Logged into Your Owner Account
Order History: When you hover over the “Hello, Your Name” button in the top right corner of the main navigation, a dropdown should load. If you click the “Orders” button, you’ll find a list of your past in-store orders with receipts and the option to add individual products from past orders to your cart, add the entire past order to your cart, or replace your current cart with the past order. To learn more about viewing your order history, click here to view the tutorial.
Past Items: When you hover over the “Hello, Your Name” button, you should see a “Past Items” button. If you click that button, you’ll find all of the products you’ve ever purchased at our store sorted by the most recently purchased. On this page, you can explore these products and add them to your cart if you want to purchase them again. You can also access this page in the left sidebar navigation called “Account Options” if already viewing another account page. To learn more about using this feature, click here to view the past items tutorial.
Lists: When you hover over the “Hello, Your Name” button, you should see a “Lists” button. If you click that button, you’ll find all of the shopping lists you’ve created. You can also access this page in the left sidebar navigation called “Account Options” if already viewing another account page. To learn more about creating and using shopping lists, click here to view the tutorial.
Wallet: When you hover over the “Hello, Your Name” button, you should see a “Wallet” button. If you click that button, you’ll find your declining balance spending tool, as well as your saved credit cards. You can also access this page in the left sidebar navigation called “Account Options” if already viewing another account page. To learn more about adding funds to your declining balance or saving credit cards to your online account, click here to view the declining balance tutorial, or click here to view the credit card tutorial.
Still have a question or need help shopping on our eCommerce website? Click here to view all of our tutorials.