How to Set a Password & Log In to Your Owner Account on our Online Store
Online account management is currently only available to owners. If you’re not an owner yet and you’d like access to this feature and lots of other features and benefits, learn more about becoming an owner here.
If you’re a Menomonie Market Food Co-op owner and you’re ready to try placing an order for curbside pickup through our eCommerce website or just want to log in so you can view Owner Deals pricing, complete these steps before you begin shopping. Why? A helpful feature of our eCommerce website is that it’s linked directly to your owner account in-store, which means you’ll be able to view all of your past purchases made at our Menomonie store (receipts, products you purchased, etc) right in the account section once you log in to your account online. Note: Purchases made at our Eau Claire store are not yet accessible online.
To access all of that information, you must set a password for your owner account on the site with the email address or phone number listed as the main owner’s contact information on your owner account. If you don’t know which email you used, it’s the email that receives receipts every time you make a purchase in-store. If you don’t receive emailed receipts and don’t know which email or phone number you used, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before trying to set a password for your account so we can check for you.
If you don’t set a password for your account with the main owner’s email address or phone number, you won’t be able to log in to access Owner Deals pricing or view past purchases, and no online orders will be credited to your owner account, which you want should we be able to pay patronage dividends again.
Setting a Password for Your Owner Account
Once you know the email address or phone number listed on your owner account, follow these steps exactly to set a password online:
1. Click this link to find the registration page for owner accounts that already exist on our eCommerce website.
2. The page should ask you to reset your password. This is because you do already have an account online but don’t yet have a password and need to set one. To do so, you first need to verify your identity. Select the method by which you’d like to receive your account verification code (Email, Text, Call). Enter your email or phone number; don’t forget to use the email address or phone number listed for the main owner on your owner account. Then click the “Submit” button.
3. The page should reload and ask you to enter the verification code you requested. Check your email or phone for the verification code. Once you receive the code, type in or copy/paste the code into the box on the page and click the “Submit” button.
4. The page should reload again and ask you to set your password. Enter a password into the box, then click the “Continue” button.
5. You are now logged in with your existing owner account. If at any time you are logged out of your account, you can log back in with your owner number and the password you just set by clicking the “Sign In” button on the top right corner of the page if on desktop or in the main menu if on mobile.
Features You Can Use Once Logged into Your Owner Account
Order History: When you click the “Welcome, Your Name” button in the top right corner of the main navigation if on desktop, the page should reload and show a menu on the left side of your screen. If you click the “Order History” button, you’ll find a list of your past in-store orders placed at our Menomonie store (Eau Claire orders not yet available) with receipts and the option to add individual products from past orders to your cart, add the entire past order to your cart, or replace your current cart with the past order. To learn more about viewing your order history, click here to view the tutorial.
Past Items: When you hover over the “Welcome, Your Name” button in the top right corner of the main navigation if on desktop, the page should reload and show a menu on the left side of your screen. If you click the “Buy It Again” button, you’ll find all of the products you’ve ever purchased at our store sorted by the most recently purchased. To learn more about using this feature, click here to view the past items tutorial.
Lists: When you click the “Welcome, Your Name” button in the top right corner of the main navigation if on desktop, the page should reload and show a menu on the left side of your screen. If you click the “Shopping Lists” button, you’ll find all of the shopping lists you’ve created. To learn more about creating and using shopping lists, click here to view the tutorial.
Still have a question or need help shopping on our eCommerce website? Click here to view all of our tutorials.
Post a Comment