How to Load Funds onto your Declining Balance on our eCommerce Website
This feature is currently only available to owners. If you’re not an owner yet and you’d like access to this feature and lots of other features and benefits, learn more about becoming an owner here.
If you frequently shop online or in-store and use your declining balance as your primary method of payment, you can now load funds onto your balance directly on our eCommerce website. To do so, follow these steps:
Loading Funds onto Your Declining Balance
1. To access the declining balance feature, you must first log in to your owner account. Do so by following these steps based on your registration status:
a. If you’re an owner who has already registered your in-store owner account on our eCommerce website, click here to log into your account (if not already logged in).
b. If you’re an owner and you have not yet registered your in-store owner account on our eCommerce website, please click this link and follow the steps listed in that tutorial before trying to place an order. You must register your in-store owner account on our eCommerce website with the email address or phone number listed on your owner account before you can access this feature available just for owners.
2. Once you’re logged in, hover over your name in the top right corner of the main navigation under the cart icon and click the “Wallet” button.
3. Under the “Charge Accounts” section, you should see a box with a balance listed. This is the current amount loaded onto your declining balance. To load more funds onto your balance, click the “Add Funds” button.
4. After the page reloads, select the amount you want to load onto your declining balance from the dropdown. At the time of writing this tutorial, the maximum amount you can load at once is $50.
5. Enter your credit card information and click the “Add Funds” button.
6. Repeat Steps #1-5 until you’ve loaded the amount you want on your declining balance.
If you completed the steps, you have now added funds to your declining balance and can use them for online or in-store orders. Note: Credit card information is not saved on our store’s servers and is not in any way accessible by our team members. It is 100% secure to enter your credit card information on our eCommerce website.
Still have a question or need help shopping on our eCommerce website? Click here to view all of our tutorials.