Our mission is to be central to a thriving, healthy community. Like many cooperatives, Menomonie Market Food Co-op (MMFC) is based on the values of democracy, solidarity, openness, and social responsibility.
Is Menomonie Market Food Co-op a good fit for you?
We find our successful employees share these common traits:
• An upbeat, positive attitude
• Ability to work urgently and efficiently, both independently and as part of a team
• Eagerness to learn and willingness to grow
• Openness to giving and receiving feedback
• Attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task
We have a lengthy training process, so we don’t hire people for short-term employment. Employment at MMFC also requires the willingness to be scheduled for at least 20 hours per week no matter the position for which you are applying.
If our team sounds like one you’d like to join, tell us about yourself by filling out the application below!
• We will only review complete and clear applications. When finished, click the Submit Application button, and a copy will be emailed to our Administrative Services Department.
• You can apply any time. We keep applications on file for six months. If you change your contact information or availability, please let us know! After six months, you are welcome to submit another application.
• For more information about our co-op and current job openings, visit the Careers section on our website located at mmfc.coop/careers. If you have additional questions, you may contact our Administrative Services Department via email or phone call. There’s also no need to follow up on your application after submitting one; our staff will get in touch if we’d like to interview you!
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
Menomonie Market Food Co-op is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, religious affiliation or creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or any other protected status under federal or state law.