Steelhead is a member of the trout family known for a delicate texture and mild flavor with a color similar to salmon. This fish is one of our favorites! We hope you will enjoy it as much as we do.
- 1 lb steelhead fillet, with or without skin
- 1 clove garlic, chopped fine
- 1 ½ tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 lemon, zest of
- ½ lemon, juice of
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus
- additional oil, for greasing baking pan
- Preheat oven to 375 °.
- Prepare fish by lightly coating with olive oil.
- Mix together remaining ingredients into a well-blended paste.
- Place fish skin-side down on a baking sheet, then spread seasoning over flesh.
- Roast fish for approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with steamed vegetables, salad, brown rice or roasted potatoes.