Everyone Is Welcome at the Co-op
As eaters and members of the human family, we honor all paths. Whether you are young or old, big or small, healthy or unhealthy, on a budget or not, you are welcome here. Menomonie Market is Menomonie’s only community-owned grocery store, with over 2,000 households represented in our ownership.
We will meet you wherever you are. If you’re not sure where to find an herb or ingredient you’ve read about, just ask! And while we don’t subscribe to a certain doctrine such as vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, etc., we will celebrate the discovery and enjoyment of eating real foods, creating delicious meals, or tasting an unknown food for the first time!
Curious about co-ops?
MMFC Ends Statement:
(similar to a mission statement)
Menomonie Market Food Co-op will be central to a thriving healthy community.
Because of us:
• customers have local access to healthy choices for their physical, social, and environmental needs;
• the local food system is strengthened;
• the cooperative model is supported;
• our owners have a vital sense of ownership and belonging; and
• employees enjoy sustainable, equitable, and dignified employment.