Join us for our 4th annual Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) Fair!
CSAs are a fantastic way to purchase and enjoy delicious, in-season foods from local farms. Stop in to meet local CSA farms, learn about their growing practices and what they plan to grow this season. The fair is free and open for everyone to attend. It’s the perfect time to sign up for your 2019 shares or just come and ask questions.
One lucky attendee will win $200 towards the farm share of their choice!
Farmers attending this year:
• EB Ranch (goat milk soaps, poultry and goat, garlic)
- • Local Choice Cooperative Producers (local meats, cheeses, eggs, fruits, and veggies)
- • Mary Dirty Face Farm (heirloom fruits and apple share)
- • Racing Heart Farm (veggies and eggs)
- • Wagon Wheel Ranch (veggies)